Ageing creeps up on a person like a thief.
You don't notice it until one morning you get up and your back aches, you feel a little more tired in the morning, you notice a few lines that were not there a month ago, your hair starts turning grey and you develop padding around your belly. And this padding just will not go away, no matter how hard you try.
People start looking at you differently, and all of a sudden, you are middle-aged.
I am still trying to come to grips with it. I don't like the pains that develop if I don't sit or stand properly. I don't like the extra weight I am carrying. I don't like my changing hair colour. I don't like my lack of energy. I don't like the changes in the texture of my skin.
So what am I doing about these things that I dislike?
I am fighting it with all my might. I joined a running club but oh my word! Running is proving to be very hard on my knees and I really suffer the next day. But I will continue. I started swimming to alleviate my knee-pain and to remove the stiffness from my knees. I go to gym. However, please note, I am not a natural athlete!!!! I am not good at all these things I am doing!!! I do it because I have to do it, I have to keep moving.
Anti-ageing is a verb. Ageing must be fought with all your might! You must fight it with your diet! Ageing must be fought with your body! Ageing must be fought with natural supplements. Ageing must be fought with your gut! Ageing must be fought with your brain!
I am going to give you an update on my progress with my fight against ageing on a day-to-day basis as much as possible.
We will win this fight!
Bye for now!
Yvonne
No comments:
Post a Comment